This website is owned by:
Data We Process
- Information about your interaction with our partnered websites
- Your electronic identification data
We may process information about your interactions with other websites, for instance, whether you visited and/or registered on any of the websites of our partners or if you have taken part in gaming activities while visiting them. It is important to note that we are processing this information on an aggregated level and it cannot be traced back to you.
By use of the information that web browsers, mobile devices and servers typically make available, we may process your electronic identification data. This can refer to the processing of your approximate location, the IP address you are visiting our website from, Operating System installed on your device, browser type, the date and time you access the website and device type (via unique device identifier).
Purpose of Processing
When you browse this website, we may process the following personal data concerning you Here is a thorough explanation of the reasons for it:
- Data about your activities taken on partnered websites. We may process this information grouped with other similar data to help us create statistics about the usage of our services.
- The unique device identifier and the device type that you use to access our website. This helps us obtain traffic statistics.
- Browser version and type. This information helps us optimise the way you view our content.
- Operating system on your device. This helps with the further optimisation of our website.
- Your location and IP address. This helps us to present our content in an appropriate manner.
- The amount of time spent on a page and date/time of access. This information helps us learn how to improve our services and products.
- Your email address. This can be used for marketing communication (e.g. if you subscribe to a newsletter) or answering your queries (e.g. if you need to reach our customer service team).
Data Subject and Data Controller
Whenever your personal data is processed (e.g. collected, used, stored) you are considered as being a data subject, under the relevant data protection laws, particularly the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Being a data subject grants you certain rights regarding the processing of your personal data.
With reference to the GDPR, a data controller is the entity that determines the purposes, conditions and means for the processing of personal data. Having in mind that we may do all the previously mentioned we are a data controller. This means that we are provided with the opportunity to process your personal data to achieve desired goals, but it also poses the obligation to secure your data in the way regulated by relevant legislation.
Your Rights Relating to Data Protection
Taking into account that we are a company based in the European Union, the processing of your data falls under the scope of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). According to GDPR, you have the right to:
- Enforce deletion of data.
- Lodge an objection regarding your data (processing and usage of it).
- Request access to your personal data.
- Correct (by making a request) any personal data that is incorrect or out of date.
- Request portability of your personal data.
- Request that we limit our use and processing of your personal data.
- Withdraw previously given consent to data processing.
If you feel that your personal data rights have been breached, you have the right to lodge a complaint with your local Data Protection Authority. If, at any point, you have any questions about the processing of your personal data on this website, or if you want to send us a request concerning your rights please email us at Taking into account that we are a company based in Denmark, you may contact Danish Data Protection Agency as well: Datatilsynet, Borgergade 28, 5, DK-1300 Copenhagen K.
Processing your personal data is in our legitimate interest – it is necessary to better our products’ effectiveness and our service to improve your user experience . Your data helps us to improve our website so that we can persist with constant improvement and development of our products and services , safeguard the website , communicate with you , measure, gauge and improve the effectiveness of advertising available on the site and diminish the possibility of having difficulties with our services . Our engagement with you via notifications (such as newsletters) is dependent on your consent.
How We Protect Your Data
Data is collected exclusively in regard to necessary requirements that are explained in this Policy. We only process data that we really need. We keep your data up to date and it is of great importance to us that we keep your data secure and safely stored. Data will only be processed for the amount of time that is required to achieve the goal of the analysis.
We apply appropriate technical and organisational measures to ensure the protection of your personal data against theft, unauthorised disclosure or access, partial or complete loss , unauthorised use and any other forms of unlawful processing. Security and business requirements serve as a basis for these restrictions. Different levels of access control to your data are being used to secure your privacy. We ensure that only appropriately authorised personnel have access to your data , whose knowledge and skills are necessary to fulfil their obligations arising out of, or in connection with the performance of their job.
Third Party Recipients
For reasons stated here, we can and may transfer some or all of your personal data to third parties. For the sake of executing tasks previously agreed upon, the third parties are given the right to process any necessary information. Please be aware that only we can determine the purpose and means of the processing of your data, as well as decide which of your data is going to be processed to perform delegated tasks. We consider third parties to be any or all legal entities that have been assigned tasks relating to development, marketing, analytics and maintenance.
We can also share your data with employees or subcontractors of Better Collective A/S and its’ subsidiaries (members of the Better Collective Group) as well as public agencies such as law enforcement agencies, where we have the legal obligation to do so.
Transferring Your Data Outside of the European Economic Area (EEA)
Your personal data may be transferred to:
- A recipient from a country that the European Commission considers to have an inadequate level of data protection. In this case, we will use contracts (Data Protection Agreements) that require the recipient to protect your personal data using the same standards used within the European Economic Area (EEA) and implement appropriate safeguards, as defined by the applicable data protection law, particularly the GDPR.
- A recipient that is based in a country that does have an adequate level of protection, as approved by the European Commission. You may find out more about countries with an adequate level of protection here.
- A recipient based in the US, whereby we aim to transfer your data in the way set out by the Privacy Shield mechanism. Read further on Privacy Shield here.
Your personal data may be transferred outside of the EEA for reasons of improving our products or providing our services. We take all measures in relation to the recipients of your personal data, guaranteeing that an adequate level of protection and appropriate safeguards are in place, as defined by GDPR and the applicable data protection laws.